One Piece: Unlimited Adventure RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure is a non-canon roleplay forum paying homage to the One Piece manga by Oda Eiichiro!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Face Claim Registration/List
Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 12:08 am by Aika Seiren

» Aika "Sound Princess" Seiren[Done]
Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 am by Strider

» Measurements Information
Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:22 pm by Admin

» Banned Skills/Devil Fruit List
Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:19 pm by Admin

» Health/Damage Information
Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:11 pm by Admin

» Equipment Information/Rules
Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:05 pm by Admin

» Free D. Sora [Done]
Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:11 pm by Sora

» Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.]
Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:04 am by Strider

» Race/Occupation Information
Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:43 pm by Admin

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Strider

Our users have posted a total of 43 messages in 22 subjects

Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strider

Strider

Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Empty
PostSubject: Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.]   Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:04 am

Name: First: Strider, Middle: D. Last: Akiko
Alias: Monochrome God Strider,
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: 25th October
Race: Cyborg
Affiliation: Revolutionary
Rank/Level: X Rank (Revolutionary Commander) : LvX

Personality: Strider is a laid-back, kind and easy going person who has great interest and the utmost faith in the new generation of pirates and revolutionaries. He is rather oblivious, and doesn't pay much attention to his surroundings. He also has a tendency to break through walls with his Ryūshi-Ryūshi no mi powers in order to pass, rather than simply using a door. Strider is, as pointed out by himself, rather bad at holding back during a fight, though he fights in a particular way, so as to prevent human casualties. He also respects his opponents and takes his opponents neither too lightly nor holds them in too high a regard. Strider also won't refuse an offered challenge, though if something more important arises, he may postpone said event.
Strider appears to be somewhat of a lone wolf and in addition a womanizer, having been with at least 24 women since leaving his now-deceased wife behind him trying move on with his life. He only became a womanizer to help ease the pain he still feels over the death of his wife.
-His children: though he doesn't go near his children fearing for their safety, he still sees them as his pride and joy. If he would be able to help them he would.
-The Revolution: He now believes that the world government and marines are truly corrupt and that the people need to take the power back from them.
-A good fight: He enjoys being able to have a good fight with someone as he tends to go all out releasing all his bottled up stress and emotions.
Dislikes:
-The world government/Marines: He now believes that the world government and marines are truly corrupt and that the people need to take the power back from them.
-His Brother: He can no longer trust his brother Kurosawa Ryu as even after all Strider has been through Ryu still chooses to follow and if need be give up his life and kill Strider for the cause of the World Government/Marines.
-Disrespect: If someone ever disrespected or insulted his, dead wife, children or the revolution let's just say they will be waking up in a body bag or a hospital.
Motivations:
-A New World: He wishes to see the new world the Revolution will bring.
-Seeing his children's dreams come true: pretty much what it says on the tin.
-His Children: the idea of one day being able to see them safely keeps him going everyday.
Fears:
-Death: This not fear of him dying but of his children and other family members dying.
-Failure: He fears hat will happen is the revolution fails.
-Revenge: He fears that one day his desire for revenge on the world government will consume him turning him into something he is not.

Height: 6'7"
Weight: (Please put as Lbs)
Hair color & Style: Dirty Orange greasy looking combed back wavy hair
Eye Color: Olive greenish brown
Skin Tone: lightly tanned
Physical Appearance & Clothing: Strider is a tall, muscular man with shoulder-length orange hair (usually kept slicked back) and a stubbly beard. His heavily muscular body is without a left arm and left leg, which he initially replaces with rudimentary wooden prosthetics though he later replaced those for cybernetic parts, completed with an armoured knee-guard to function as the knee joint, which are armour-like prosthetic limbs. His chest sports scars, two of which are stitched, and the majority of his torso is bandaged, as is his right forearm and left shoulder.
Strider's attire is rather simple; he wears a long, black, high-collared and tattered cloak with shoulder plates; around his waist is a simple belt. Strider also wear loose-fitting dark pants, complete with an armoured waist-guard bearing plates similar to the ones on his shoulders, tucked inside simple boots
Anything Special: His chest sports scars, two of which are stitched, and the majority of his torso is bandaged, as is his right forearm and left shoulder. His right leg and arm are cybernetic prosthetic limbs.
Strider tends to walk through walls with his Ryūshi-Ryūshi no mi powers in order to pass, rather than simply using a door, showing he his rather lazy when it comes to controlling his powers outside of battle as he is able to keep them in check but chooses not to. Like his son he acts and makes roughly about sixty seven per cent of his choices purely on his instinct and when somebody tries to explain something he doesn’t understand to him, he will instantly call a mystery. He will almost constantly smiles or smirks regardless of the situation he is in unless it has something to do with someone he cares about being in danger.
Back to top Go down

Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure RP :: Character Database :: Registration :: Character Registration :: W.I.P. Character's-
Jump to: